Week 4 Start' em Sit' em Fantasy

Week 4 Fantasy Advice

I won't list the obvious starts. If you have stud players just play them. Any questions can be posted on the comments section.

Bye Week: Arizona CardinalsCincinnati Bengals,Cleveland BrownsDenver BroncosSt. Louis RamsSeattle Seahawks

Quarterbacks:
Start of the Week
Phillip Rivers- Jaguars are fantasy gold for the opposing team

Start:
Jay Cutler
Colin Kaepernick
Tony Romo

Sit:
Tom Brady
Cam Newton

Running Backs:
Start of the Week
Donald Brown- Newly appointed and proven workhorse, and against the Jaguars

Start:
Matt Forte
Lamar Miller
Toby Gerhart- His breakout game has to come, right?

Sit:
Eddie Lacy- He did play the top 3 rush defenses, but I just think he's a bust.
Chris Johnson

Wide Receivers:
Start of the Week
Cordarelle Patterson- That Atlanta defense last week was the result of a bad quarterback. Of course the Vikings are starting rookie Bridgewater, but I like him. And the Vikings offense has to rely on Patterson more.

Start:
Keenan Allen
TY Hilton
Steve Smith- Big game against former team. He is out looking for blood.

Sit:
Kelvin Benjamin
Andre Johnson

Tight Ends:
Start of the Week
Delaine Walker (if healthy)- He's looking like a top 5 TE. He has the most receiving yards on the team and did well against the Colts last year.

Start:
Jason Witten
Antonio Gates

Sit:
Travis Kelce
Vernon Davis- I'm really torn on this pick. He is Kaep's favorite target, but he's not 100%. This can go either way, but I think Eagles shut him down.

I just can't predict kickers. If anyone go with Novak because of the Jaguars.

Defenses: 
Start of the Week
Chargers: Again they are playing the lowly Jaguars.

Start:
Lions
Ravens
Colts

Sit:
Bears
Packers
Kansas City

Side Note:(Blake Bortles could lift the Jaguars from NFL shame to worthy opponents, but not this week. I think in a couple of weeks he could get this offense rolling. He has nice receivers to work with and is an obvious upgrade from Chad Henne.)

Disclaimer: I am not an expert, but I love Fantasy Football! I do these blogs to save my predictions, and to go back and see if my calls were right or wrong. If this benefits any other readers that's great! 





Comments

Popular Posts