12/28/17 NBA Picks

My picks are in bold

Celtics vs Rockets
Chris Paul and Capela are OUT. Harden can still carry this team, but I think the Celtics pull of the win at home.
Score: Celtics 95-92

Pistons (-4.5) vs Magic
Nikola Vucevic being out is a huge blow to the Magic. Aaron Gordon and Evan Fournier are expected back though. Pistons lost Reggie Jackson, but Ish Smith is a very capable backup. This game's a toss up and I would stay away from it, but if I had to choose I'll take the Pistons.
Score: Pistons 104-98

Bucks (-3.5) vs Wolves
Jeff Teague is going to be out for a while, but Tyus Jones is a great fill-in. The Wolves are running on tired legs so Bucks covering the spread at home makes sense.
Score: Bucks 108-95

Knicks (+11.5) vs Spurs
I really don't know what to say about this matchup. Spurs should have an easy win, but I think the Knicks are capable to lose by less than 12. I never like betting against teams with such high spreads.
Score: Spurs 102-94

Sixers vs Blazers
Damian Lillard went from off the injury report to questionable. I would still bet on the Sixers even if he does play.
Score: Sixers 107-102

Comments

Popular Posts